Search This Blog

Monday, July 13, 2009

Rich Dad's Books 1 & 3


Excerpt from Rich Dad Poor Dad.

Does school prepare children for the real world? "Study hard and get good grades and you will find a high-paying job with great benefits," my parents used to say. Their goal in life was to provide a college education for my older sister and me, so that we would have the greatest chance for success in life. When I finally earned my diploma in 1976-graduating with honors, and near the top of my class, in accounting from Florida State University-my parents had realized their goal. It was the crowning achievement of their lives. In accordance with the "Master Plan," I was hired by a "Big 8" accounting firm, and I looked forward to a long career and retirement at an early age.

Excerpt from Guide To Investing.
My rich dad appreciated Italian economist, Vilfredo Pareto’s discovery of the 80/20 rule, also known as the Principle of Least Effort. Yet when it came to money, rich dad was more aware of the 90/10 rule which meant that 10% of the people always made 90% of the money.



FILE DETAILS:
  • file name: RTK-Books-1-&-3.rar
  • file size: 4.83 mb
  • file format: pdf

Download the file. Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment